Love You

Friday 14 February 2014

Wasn't that a party!?

I love Pinterest!  I love that so many people across the world have amazing ideas and share them through the World Wide Web!  The original idea for our classroom Valentine bags comes from a site called surprisediy.com  I think they are adorable!

Because we are having our Olympic Day on Friday, we exchanged Valentines in a flurry on Thursday afternoon!
Here they all are, reading who they need to deliver their 'love notes' to.
Giving Valentines now involves giving sweets!
They all just love the experience!
I didn't ask for treats but thank you to the two mommies who took it upon themselves to send sweet things for the class to eat.  How did those rice krispie squares get to be pink?
I heard one little boy exclaim "This is the best icing I have ever tasted!"
Quite the compliment for these home made cupcakes.
Marshmallows dipped in chocolate and sprinkles.
The students figured out this recipe quickly!
Yummy!
It was all 'finger licking good!'

No comments:

Post a Comment