Love You

Sunday 21 December 2014

Oh what fun, it is to....!

Snowflake found a fun place to hide on Thursday...in a gingerbread house!  She has heard all the stories that we were reading and comparing this month!
Friday morning, she surprised us by showing up in a new outfit.  Doesn't she look cute in her cupcake outfit?  She reminded us all that Jesus' birthday is just around the corner!  We are all excited to celebrate God's gift to the world.
Friday was so much fun!  The students see the crafts as just play, but I learn a great deal as I watch them create.  Can they follow directions, orient the paper, use fine motor skills, wait patiently, take turns and share?  



I think there were five different crafts that went into the bags and the bag itself was also a craft!
My intentions were to take photos all through the different activities, but it just got too busy!  Enjoy the few that I managed to snap!

The bags looked so festive with the snow and the special stickers added!
The little 'light bulbs' are really fingerprints!
So simple, but so effective!
The next three photos are 'borrowed' from the internet because I didn't get a chance to take photos!  I just wanted to give you an idea of what we got to do!
This pom pom ball really challenged them with using the pins and with organizing the pom poms so that there were no empty spaces.
My gift to the children was a cup for hot chocolate that has their name on it.  I remember being disappointed as a child that I could never find my name already printed on pencils or bracelets or any other thing at the store.  With the varied names of the children, I thought they might feel the same!

The directions on the special pens say that the markers will fade or was away if the item is placed in the dishwasher.  These will have to be hand washed in order to last.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment