Love You

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Snowman Stories

I admit it!  I wish my boys were young enough that I could paint their fingers and have them make these adorable snowmen!  Given that boys in university and high school no longer indulge their mother, I am quite happy that my little darlings in the class were willing to allow their fingers to be painted!  I hope that you treasure these little canvases!
Besides being a wonderful keepsake, the snowmen became the main characters in the students' latest  story writing.
Each student painted the canvases, then pressed their white painted fingers onto the canvases, used our Sharpie pens to add the features and details and dipped the eraser of a pencil into paint to add the falling snowflakes!
With that inspiration, great stories were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment