Love You

Thursday 20 February 2020

100th Day of School

We started our day with a fashion show.
We used our hallway stools to create a runway and
talked about how to walk with confidence.
At the end, each student got to pose for a picture.
What a wonderful shirt!  I loved the tally marks on the hockey sticks.
I can't remember exactly what it said on front but it might have been something like
" I crushed the first 100 days of school!"
Too cool!
I don't know how this little girl got one hundred photos
of herself onto this shirt, but I was super impressed with
the creativity.
I knew what this little guy was going to wear before I
saw him.  His sister was so proud of her brother that
she came and told me all about it before school started.
He is a 'bright' little boy!
Look at this confidence!  She is so proud of her pom pom shirt.
She told me that she chose where mama was going to glue each
one on.  I hope that you all enjoyed working with your child
 to make this memory!
 Here's the kings and queens of the day!  They have learned so much.  As them how to count to 100 in a different way than by 1's!
Challenging activities included writing one hundred words....
doing a scavenger hunt around the room and by highlighting 
the numbers that were found, in the colours of purple and pink 
(you can see them in the background), the students found the
surprise....the correct answers create the number 100...
and writing their name over and over again in 100 squares, colouring
each letter a different colour to create a special name pattern.
Look at this proud little one.....she can write (and read) 100 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment