Love You

Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Last Supper

Of course, I always want the projects that I have the students work on to be meaningful and add to their understanding and appreciation of the world.  This year, I have been energized by the leap in learning that the students did in their understanding of Jesus' last days on Earth before His crucifixion and resurrection.

The students were especially interested in the creation of Leonardo di Vinci's depiction of The Last Supper (this child friendly project was found @ Catholic Icing).  They were interested in the manner in which each apostle was depicted and how the story is being told at this moment, before Judas has dipped his bread in the bowl with Jesus. 


When one of the students claims "This was a great project to make", I know that my original purpose has been served.

No comments:

Post a Comment