Love You

Saturday 26 October 2019

Getting ready for Halloween



Here are some of the students from my class who are members of
the BEST choir ever!  Our music teacher is amazing and she always
finds ways for our students to shine!

Sorry for the blurred photo....I took it quickly because the show had
already begun and I wasn't sure that it was allowed....the students
closest to the camera are from our school.....almost 100 of them,
took part in the Halloween Howl, singing with the famous
Norman Foote, from Squamish, B.C.  They loved it!
I am so proud of them all!
Here was a fun extension for our Room on the Broom
book.  We practised writing a sentence that said
"I have room on my broom for my....."
and the students could choose who they would allow on with
them, including the dog....
...and the big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment