Love You

Sunday 26 November 2017

What a week!

Our 50th day of school was on Tuesday.  I can hardly remember the first day, how about you?
Because of the choir recording for the CBC contest, we pushed back our special celebration until Wednesday.  I forgot my camera at home AHHHH!!!!!
Good news is that a very helpful mom took photos for me and I'll put a few on the blog this week.
I know it seems that the 50's day was just a whole lotta fun,
but in reality, there was a whole lotta learning going on.
We did tons of math, lots of writing and even a little bit of craft time was thrown in for good measure!
One of the new experiences for the students was learning how to write steps or directions in correct sequence.  They can tell you how to make a root beer float!  We used the opportunity to also create a graph and you can see by the results, that almost every student in the class liked them.

Yummy!

We also had our 'new to our parish' priest come and visit.  Father Jim absolutely loves kids!
Actually he loves people, and it shows!

If you haven't met him yet, you really need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment